Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Randall
Dr. Patricia Randall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology. Dr. Randall is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital, University Hospital of Syracuse and University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Randall has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Patricia Randall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Barbara Henriquez
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Syracuse, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Chung-Taik Chung
Syracuse, NY 0 mi46
Dr. Marissa Mincolla
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Syracuse, NY 0.02 mi8