Dr. Patricia Raney Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Raney?

Exceptionally thoughtful and responsive

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Very fluid at responding to and working within my own health ethos, and then within that of my partner, which is not the same. Knowedgeable, reflective, interested, takes her time and clearly loves her work. Here on the Cape, where primary care doctors are scarce, we feel fortunate to have found good medicine as well as the opportunity for a true doctor-patient relationship.

Excellent!

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Most doctors look at me sideways and dismiss what I have to say because I have combined psychiatric issues. They don't go that extra mile to really look into my complaints. She has been nothing but wonderful and takes a holistic approach. She spends times and researches issues she doesn't understand. She made a change in my medication where no other doctor would and my mind is more awake then it has ever been. If you want someone to listen where no one else has then she's your doctor.

Posted on February 16th, 2017