Overall Review

3.9

January 20th, 2016
Dr. Rappaport is truly amazing. My children were always terrified of doctors until they started seeing her. She is so Genuine and caring to my children each and every visit. I always recommend her to friends and family.

January 20th, 2016
My child has been a patient of Dr Rappaport for 15 years. From the beginning I felt confident in Dr. Rappaport 's skill as a physician and my decision to choose her as my daughter's pediatrician. Through the years she has always maintained a high level of skill and professionalism. A very important factor was her kind and gentle manner that had always made us feel very comfortable to discuss issues and ask questions. This is especially important for my daughter now that she is a teenager. I have always highly recommended her to family and friends and have always received the same feedback as to how wonderful she is.

January 19th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Rappaport with my boys since 2006! She has always been my #1 doctor of choice at Town Pediatrics. She is very intelligent and always seems to diagnose my child correctly! She has excellent bedside manner and spends ample time with me and my children during each visit. She is easily accessible when needing advice and quick to return phone calls. I believe having trust in your doctor to help care for your children is important, and there is no one else I'd trust more with the health of my kids. I would recommend her to anyone in the surrounding area!

January 17th, 2016
Amazing
She is the best

January 15th, 2016
She is Brilliant!!!
I had the pleasure of my child seeing Dr. Rappaport, she is a fabulous doctor. She is caring and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone.