A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehfield graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rehfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward W Sparrow Hospital Association
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rehfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Rehfield practice?
Dr. Patricia Rehfield practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Vallejo Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Rehfield, Dr. Patrice Rehfield, Dr. Patsy Rehfield, Dr. Patti Rehfield, Dr. Pattie Rehfield, Dr. Patty Rehfield