A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rehfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehfield graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Rehfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lynn Rehfield DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Rehfield practice?
- Dr. Patricia Rehfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Rehfield practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Vallejo Family Physicians.