A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rehfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehfield
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rehfield Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehfield graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Rehfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lynn Rehfield DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Rehfield practice?
- Dr. Patricia Rehfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Rehfield practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Vallejo Family Physicians.