Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Reiff
Dr. Patricia Reiff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Reiff is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Phx Childrens Hospital and Phoenix Children's Hospital. Dr. Reiff has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Reiff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Patricia Reiff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.58 mi7
Dr. Juan Leyva
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.77 mi24
Dr. Nalini Bhalla
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.78 mi19