A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Reiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Reiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Reiff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia R. Reiff practice?
Dr. Patricia Reiff practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.