Get the facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), including symptoms, what exacerbates it, and doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Roberts
Dr. Patricia Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc and Children's Hospital. Dr. Roberts has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Patricia Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.
Dr. Richard Birkett
Residency, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Burlington, MA 0 mi5
Dr. Abdulaziz Saleem
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Burlington, MA 0 mi
Dr. Lawrence Rusin
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Burlington, MA 0 mi46