A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Rocha is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rocha
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rocha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Rocha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocha graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Rocha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Rocha MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Rocha practice?
- Dr. Patricia Rocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Rocha practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.