A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Rocha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Rocha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocha graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Rocha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Rocha MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Rocha practice?
- Dr. Patricia Rocha has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Rocha practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Pulmonologists.