Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Rohan, Rheumatologist, Pediatric Rheumatologist is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Rohan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rohan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Jean Rohan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Rohan practice?
- Dr. Patricia Rohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Rohan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Allergists, Bethesda Internists, and Bethesda Rheumatologists.