A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Rohan, Rheumatologist, Pediatric Rheumatologist is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Rohan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rohan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Jean Rohan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Rohan practice?
- Dr. Patricia Rohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Rohan practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Rheumatologists, and Bethesda Allergists.