A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Rooney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rooney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia I L Rooney DO and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia I. Rooney practice?
- Dr. Patricia Rooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Rooney practices Plastic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeons.