A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Roy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Sarah Roy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Roy practice?
- Dr. Patricia Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Roy practices Psychiatry near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.