Dr. Patricia Roy MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Arlington, VA

no change

December 17th, 2015
Never would go there again!!!!!
I am so disappointed in the way all of the doctors Except for Brandy treat you there! For a whil I saw Dr, Roy but couldn't see her any longer because of her rudeness and how she treats patients. She shouldn't be a doctor she shows no love, kindness, compassion, and doesn't act like she truly cares about you or your health! So I have seen Gwenne several times instead of her and it wasn't any better! The way they talk and things they say are way out of line! And last but not least Nurse Lori she was rude and had a huge ego! Instead of making the patients feel comfortable and ready for the dr she makes you want to just walk out the door! Another issue I had with them while going there before I left because I couldn't stand their poor attitudes any longer was flu shots! Don't shove them down our throats. We all have different reasons why we don't want one! And as Lori said to me one time do you think you're immune to them? I answer no of course not, I just don't see the benefits of getting one and feeling like crisp for a week or more because of it. Like I said I left this place and am never going back! The only way they would ever see me again is if Dr Roy retired, they fired nurse Lori and Gwenne! But I don't see that ever happening so I'm staying with my new doctor and nurses who know how to be kind, respectful, and polite!

August 27th, 2013
Dr Roy is genuinely caring. From her in depth understanding of behaviorism and medicine, and her genuine care for people on a human level, it is evident she is passionate and invested in her field. I imagine that patients need to wait a little longer for her in the waiting room because she is giving quality attention to the patient she is seeing before you. And you will in turn receive the same caring, individual attention.