A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rylko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Rylko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Rylko, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rylko graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rylko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Rylko FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Rylko practice?
- Dr. Patricia Rylko has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Rylko practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tobyhanna, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Internists and East Stroudsburg Cardiologists.