A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rylko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Rylko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Rylko, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rylko graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rylko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pocono Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rylko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Rylko practice?
Dr. Patricia Rylko practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Tobyhanna, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Internists and East Stroudsburg Cardiologists.