Learn more about Dr. Patricia Rylko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Rylko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rylko
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rylko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Rylko, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rylko graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rylko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Rylko FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Rylko practice?
- Dr. Patricia Rylko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Rylko practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brodheadsville, PA and Tobyhanna, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Internists and East Stroudsburg Cardiologists.