A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- San Rafael Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Susan Bell MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Bell practice?
- Dr. Patricia Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Bell practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Internists and San Rafael Critical Care Practitioners.