Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by A patient on May 9th, 2015

Knowledgeable, capable, caring, & takes time to answer questions.

Patient show details Patient
by Dena B on Sep 27th, 2014

Dr Lee has been my doctor for over 10 years. She has delivered both of my boys and was amazing through a difficult situation I had. She is very devoted to her patients and for this reason she is well worth the wait time. I highly recommend her if you want a caring, knowledgable doctor!

by Linda Jackson on Aug 19th, 2013

Dr Lee is the best , she really makes me feel as though she cares in fact she does . Always trying to give the best option and treatment. Christene is sweet. Great team those 2 together. A

by Cathy on Mar 11th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Lee for many years now. I drive 2 hours to get to her office. She is kind and very understanding as well as an excellent doctor. Christine is great always easy to talk to. I would never go to anyone else. The wait time is never a problem for me because she is worth it.

Jun 17th, 2010

Very difficult to get an emergency appointment. Reception desk staff not very friendly. Wait time can be up to an hour or more. I have been a patient for over five years and have always waited a minimum of 30 to 45 minutes. One time, I waited over an hour and realized patients who arrived after me were being seen. When I questioned the receptionist, the response was "these things happen and you'll be next, now sit down." The doctor is lovely but always seems rushed.