A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Saluk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Saluk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Saluk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Hollis Saluk MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia H. Saluk practice?
- Dr. Patricia Saluk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Saluk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Media, PA.
See Glen Mills Radiologists.