A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Saluk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saluk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saluk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Saluk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Saluk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Hollis Saluk MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia H. Saluk practice?
- Dr. Patricia Saluk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Saluk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Chester Radiologists.