Dr. Patricia Salvato MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
Best Doctor Ever
If you want a doctor who uses science instead of guesswork to treat you and you have any infectious disease, you want this doctor. I have rocky mountain spotted fever that went chronic, and she is the only one that is treating it properly - namely, I no longer am disabled because of the constant pain and malaise. Thank God for antibiotics and her.

May 1st, 2017
Dr. Salvato is BEST doctor that I have ever seen
Although Dr. Salvato is one of the finest doctors out there, her staff has a lot to be desired. If you call to make an appointment just give yourself at least 30 minutes wait time. The people answering the phone will ask you to please hold quickly without asking why your calling. This will happen at least 2 to 3 times until you jump in and try to say something. It never fails, Every time I call. Last time I called, I needed a prescription filled. Same thing again, after the 2nd request for me to continue holding, I cut in and told them what I needed. this was 10 minutes on hold already. They put me on hold again and than another lady answered. She told me I had to make and appointment before the prescription will be filled (rudely) and sent my call to another desk. A recorded message answered. I told them who I was and what I needed and asked them to please call me back so I can make an appointment. (No Call Back) It has been 3 weeks now and I have been off my Blood pressure and thyroid meds since. Calling for an appointment just isn't worth it. I wish Dr. Salvato would listen in on her staffs calls. If she would they all would be fired, I think the one that was rude to me was her nurse do to her cockiness.

March 27th, 2017
Dr. Salvato actually cares about her patients and
reads the chart before she comes in to see you and has definitive ideas on how to help you and manage your illnesses. I am not the best patient (I am an impatient patient), but nonetheless, I have utmost confidence in Dr. Salvato. She is managing my diabetes and other issues very well.

February 17th, 2017
Excellent informed caring doctor.

January 5th, 2017
She's the Best!
Finally found someone who understands Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and diagnosed Small Fiber Polyneuropathy when local doctors couldn't figure it out.

December 28th, 2016
Over 5 years she has been my Dr.

December 12th, 2016
A huge Fan
I doubt I would be here today if not for Dr. Salvato. She is the kindest, and most understanding I've come across. Her staff is basically horrible, but I will have to say, I was impressed with the small attitude changes that have occurred. Don't let the staff keep you from going to her.

October 19th, 2016
Director

October 11th, 2016
Lyme Disease
Dr Salvato is so caring and understanding and has a lot of experience in helping Lyme patients. I live about 200 miles away and she works with me for phone conferences and orders my medications for 125.00 when I am unable to drive down there. I have only seen her once and had one phone conference but have much faith that she will help me through this terrible ordeal. I feel blessed to have been referred to her

August 26th, 2016
Dr Salvato is awesome, compassionate,caring I love her. I wish the recepcionistas be friendly! !!

July 21st, 2016
Excellent Knowledgeable Physician
Dr. Salvato came recommended and I started by taking my daughter to her. When I became sick she listened to my list of symptoms and ran tests. It came back as Lyme Disease and Fibromyalgia. I was in so much pain and the brain fog was horrible not to mention the other symptoms. Glad I didn't have to go from Dr to Dr.

July 15th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Salvato is one of the only doctors is Houston who can diagnose Chronic Fatigue. She is incredibly knowledgeable about all aspects, and I highly recommend her.