Dr. Patricia Salvato MD Patient Reviews

January 5th, 2017
She's the Best!
Finally found someone who understands Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and diagnosed Small Fiber Polyneuropathy when local doctors couldn't figure it out.

December 12th, 2016
A huge Fan
I doubt I would be here today if not for Dr. Salvato. She is the kindest, and most understanding I've come across. Her staff is basically horrible, but I will have to say, I was impressed with the small attitude changes that have occurred. Don't let the staff keep you from going to her.

October 11th, 2016
Lyme Disease
Dr Salvato is so caring and understanding and has a lot of experience in helping Lyme patients. I live about 200 miles away and she works with me for phone conferences and orders my medications for 125.00 when I am unable to drive down there. I have only seen her once and had one phone conference but have much faith that she will help me through this terrible ordeal. I feel blessed to have been referred to her

August 26th, 2016
Dr Salvato is awesome, compassionate,caring I love her. I wish the recepcionistas be friendly! !!

July 21st, 2016
Excellent Knowledgeable Physician
Dr. Salvato came recommended and I started by taking my daughter to her. When I became sick she listened to my list of symptoms and ran tests. It came back as Lyme Disease and Fibromyalgia. I was in so much pain and the brain fog was horrible not to mention the other symptoms. Glad I didn't have to go from Dr to Dr.

July 15th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Salvato is one of the only doctors is Houston who can diagnose Chronic Fatigue. She is incredibly knowledgeable about all aspects, and I highly recommend her.

June 10th, 2016
FNP, BC-AOCNP
The definition of excellence and quality patient care! I am a nurse practitioner and a stickler for the best care possible. Dr. Salvato is the best ever...hands down!

May 19th, 2016
She is a busy woman, has a big heart, but only has 24 hours in the day. The individual time needed to diagnosis and properly treat vector borne diseases while leading you in the right direction to find specialists who can address the health issues that occur from the infection is simply not there. Her patient load is enormous and treats the sickest people with the least amount of resources. I admire her dedication and greatly appreciate it. Her office needs to utilize other resources for explanation of symptoms, lab markers, process of diagnosis, and the reasoning used to determine treatment plan. She spends adequate time with patients but there are too many issues to cover for the time.

May 6th, 2016
Cruel Staff Treats you Like A Tick!
I have never been treated so poorly by any medical staff than Dr. Salvato's receptionists and nurses. Living with lyme disease is hard enough! But being treated like a tick, literally, by her cruel, unfair and disrespectful staff is not worth your time seeing this doctor, despite her good intentions.

March 13th, 2016
Dr salvato refuses to prescribe pain medication for a extremely painful back condition I have. Since she was investigated by texas dps she has been getting rid of all her pain patients.

February 10th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr Salvato for twenty years now. She is very attentive and caring. she listens to your problems with concern.

January 28th, 2016
I trust Dr. Salvato and always look forward to my visits. I always take a written list of all my question so I am prepared before she comes into room. She answers all my questions.