A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Sand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Sand, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sand graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Olmsted Sand MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia O. Sand practice?
- Dr. Patricia Sand has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Sand practices Pediatrics near Redding, CA.
See Redding Pediatricians.