Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Sandiford
Dr. Patricia Sandiford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Narberth, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 5 other locations). She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Sandiford is affiliated with Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Sandiford has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Patricia Sandiford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Narberth, PA.
Dr. Garrett Bergman
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Narberth, PA 0.20 mi44
Dr. Kellie Kruger
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Penn Valley, PA 0.21 mi11
Dr. Corinna Bowser
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Narberth, PA 0.22 mi19