A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Santy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Santy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Santy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santy graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Santy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Santy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Santy practice?
- Dr. Patricia Santy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Santy practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.