A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Santy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Santy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santy graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Santy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Santy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Santy practice?
- Dr. Patricia Santy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Santy practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.