A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Sarkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Sarkar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarkar
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sarkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Sarkar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkar graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Sarkar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Sarkar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Sarkar practice?
- Dr. Patricia Sarkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Sarkar practices Psychiatry near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Psychiatrists.