A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Sarkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Sarkar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarkar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Sarkar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkar graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Sarkar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Sarkar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Sarkar practice?
- Dr. Patricia Sarkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Sarkar practices Psychiatry near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Psychiatrists.