A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Schmoke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Schmoke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Schmoke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmoke graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmoke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Schmoke MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Schmoke practice?
- Dr. Patricia Schmoke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Schmoke practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.