Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Recommend  |  show details
by D.B. on Jan 30th, 2014

I have been visiting Dr. Scott for a few years. She has always treated me with warm compassion and professionalism. Her office is conveniently located, and comfortably appointed. I felt comfortable with Dr. Scott from my first visit, and would recommend her to anyone seeking quality care.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
by Bryan w on Jan 22nd, 2014

Very helpful in helping me with relaxing and understand what cause anxiety. Also very knowledgable on which medicines to switch to as the first attempt was unsuccessful. Very nice as well.

Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Scott has been extremely helpful with my teenage daughter. We tried three other practitioners before my daughter decided she was most comfortable with Dr. Scott. She feels comfortable talking to her and she feels listened to. Dr. Scott is also very generous with her time and allows me to check in and give input while maintaing a very professional commitment to my daughter's privacy. She has been very helpful and patient in trying different medications and making adjustments to find the right script.

by Cathy C on Jan 20th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Scott was extremely good. When I was looking for someone to see I left messages with a number of Psychiatrists, some of whom did not return my call and several were not taking new patients. Dr. Scott got me in for an appointment within days. She diagnosed my problems and put me on appropriate medications making adjustments as needs. She is an excellent listener and has offered me very useful insights into what is really going on. I would recommend her to my friends.

by Janie on Dec 27th, 2013

A lovely and kind person who cares about me and my family. She gives common sense advice and has been a wonderful advocate for me throughout my teen years. I am grateful that I was able to find such a wonderful psychiatrist and we have developed a great relationship over the years. She has helped me talk to me parents when it has been very difficult for me to do so and she has helped me to grow as a person.

|  A true expert  |  show details
by Bill A. on Mar 3rd, 2013

Do not be confused by her professional manner. Dr. Scott really cares about her patients and needs to be objective to get results. She does everything she can to make peoples' lives better. She is one of the real physicians who understands pain management. She keeps current on developments in medication and sees the broad picture of wellness. She is not encumbered by the minutiae that get in the way of real healing. You will feel lucky that you have found her.

by kj on Feb 12th, 2013

I had a difficult year in 2012. A lot of changes. Financial and work problems and I had to move and I got very depressed. Dr Scott was wonderful in helping me get through it all. She was warm and supportive and very knows her medications. I would recommend her.

Oct 1st, 2012

Unkind and condescending. Please do not go what I had to go through with this woman and find yourself a better psychiatrist.

|  She gave me back my life.  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I have bipolar disorder since I was a teenager and have seen many psychiatrists. I was tried on many drugs which either gave me terrible side effects or did not work. My mood swings were affecting my family and I was beginning to feel that they would be better off without me. Dr. Scott prescribed a combination of a low dose of two mood stabilizers and I have been well for three years. I am so grateful to her for her expertise and have always found her responsive to my concerns.

|  Disappointing Bordering on Unethical?  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

The Dr. seemed nice enough when I went to see her. Unfortunately, she prescribed a med that I had a terrible reaction to. She did not answer her emergency line or return my call. I had to call my family Dr. emergency line for help. It was either that or go to the Emergency Room. I delayed calling my family doc for help never even imagining that she wouldn't answer her phone let alone never even call me back. I would never recommend her to anyone.

|  Caring Listener  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Scott has really been there for me when I needed her. Her compassion, kindness and understanding truly saved me.