Dr. Patricia Sereno MD Patient Reviews

4.8

February 29th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Serino is by far the best doctor I've ever had! She treats you like your her only patient. She is very understanding caring and through. I'm so glad I found her.

August 20th, 2013
Dr Patricia Sereno
I Highly Recommend Her. She is Simply Excellent. She is my Dr , My Daughter, My Son, And My Brother, My Mother Too Soon To Be My Husband Dr. She Takes Great Care Of Us Specially During My Pregnancy, Very Patient, Only Thing I Can Say Where Ever She Goes Practice, I Would Travel For Her Care. Caring Is Rare To Find now a Days .God Bless Her And Her Family...

August 22nd, 2011
This is a truly a caring, competent, professional physician. I feel lucky to call her my doctor.

June 5th, 2011
The Absolute Very Best
Dr. Sereno has been taking care of me for about 15 years. She always takes her time and cares for all of her patients. I have never met a more compassionate, or kind Dr. She is in my debt forever for always taking great care of me. I honestly have never met a kinder or more knowledgeable Dr. I know many of her patients feel the same way and we all feel lucky and greatful to have her!!!

April 22nd, 2011
BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD
I've been a patient of Dr Sereno's for quite a few years, and I can say after having been cared for by many extraordinary doctors, that she is by far the very best I've ever had. She is compassionate, caring, friendly and treats her patients as partners in their own health, not condescending as is found with some doctors.

October 8th, 2010
Top Doc
Dr. Sereno is an excellen 5 star physician in my book. If she doesn't know exactly what is wrong she researches until she does. She diagnosed my condition before some of the top specialists I went to. She is on time with Office appointments and returns phone calls in a timely manner. Dr. Sereno is always compassionate and caring in her delivery of care. She has a system in place to handle phone calls by patients so she knows who called and when so she can get back to the patient. I have made many eferrals to this doctor as a satisfied consumer.

August 27th, 2010
The Dr. is great love her but the other Dr. well not so great just one other speaks English and is quick to send you to the ER not matter what. Getting an appointment with Sereno you have to wait days/weeks and even months or you can go to the other Dr. and you will need a translator and that's awful. the other Dr that speaks english is impatient and so quick you feel like she is not thorrow and thats why she sends you to the ER

June 1st, 2010
i have been w patty for approx 10 years. she essentially saved my son's life nearly 4 years ago. always responds to phone calls and emails. i will be with her for as long as she is in practice. there are not words to describe her professionalism and compassion

December 29th, 2009
I highly recommend Dr. Serino if you want to feel cared for and she truly has a wonderful bedside manner. Her compassion is amazing to me as in the past I have Physicians who did not have any at all. Dr. Serino makes you feel special and always calls and returns your call if you have any questions. I do not know how she finds the time to fit everyone in but she never rushes you and is always available.

October 23rd, 2009
She's the best!
Warm, kind, patient, very, very bright, and she really cares to boot!