Pediatricians
Video profile
4808 Jonestown Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17109
717-526-8401
Locations and availability (1)

|  Worth the drive, every time!  |  show details
by Shannon on Mar 5th, 2014

I drive from across the river to see Dr. Seto, she's a straight shooter. Usually when you enter she 's waiting for you. It's nice that you don't have to sit next to forty other kids all coughing and sneezing on each other. Very thorough exam on my kids every time. Will always call you back usually in 5 minutes no matter what time it is. You would never guess she was a Doctor, she doesn't have an "air" to her! Just a love for kids, and is not in it for the money or any prestige. Has common sense like an old family Doc with all the updates.

|  Simply the best!  |  show details
by Valarie Holloway on Apr 22nd, 2013

Dr. Seto has taken care of my children since birth! She is wonderful! She takes time to explain things to you and always call you right back no matter what time of day it is. I also love Ms. Angela, she is so sweet and helpful.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by E. Torres on Sep 5th, 2012

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Seto's from the day she was born. She has always been professional & honest. She will not make you come in for a doctors visit unless absolutely necessary. I always feel confident with any advice she has given us. She can be misunderstood at times because she is blunt but it in no way takes away from her experience and knowledge. Also, she has wonderful, courteous staff. We LOVE this doctor!!

|  Medically Unethical  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

My children have been patients of Dr.Seto for a couple of years. She seems knowledgeable, however, crude at times.My ex-husband owes a small balance with her and I also had some insurance issues and have a small balance but am unemployed at this time. Our local pharmacy attempted to get refills on my sons medication and she refused to do so. She also is unwilling to transfer our records to our new doctor because of this. She does not take the new insurance that my children have now and so we are in search of a new physician any way.