A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Shands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Shands is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shands
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shands Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Shands, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shands graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shands has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Angel Shands MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Shands practice?
- Dr. Patricia Shands has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Shands practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.