A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Shands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Shands is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shands
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shands Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Shands, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shands graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shands has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Angel Shands MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Shands practice?
- Dr. Patricia Shands has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Shands practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Bellevue Surgeons.