A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Shay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Shay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shay graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Dr. Shay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Shay MD is a female Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Shay practice?
- Dr. Patricia Shay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Shay practices Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.