A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Shi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Shi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Shi MD is a female Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Shi practice?
- Dr. Patricia Shi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Shi practices Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists and New York Pathologists.