A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Shi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Shi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans