A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shi
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Shi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Shi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Shi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Shi MD is a female Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Shi practice?
- Dr. Patricia Shi has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Shi practices Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Hematologists.