Dr. Patricia Shipley MD Patient Reviews

2.0

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2016
I saw this doctor at Rush Medical Center. The day of my last appointment she call stated that she was going to be out of the office for awhile and need to transfer her patients to another doctor in the meantime. After that I heard nothing else from her and she refused to give the new doctor my records stating they were her property and I have been unable to get a copy of my records from the time she was my doctor

February 5th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Where are you Dr. Shipley? You are the best Dr. I have ever had. Right away you knew what was wrong with me as I started telling you. You diagnosed me correctly and I have been happier. The meds you gave me have been continued with my current doctor because I told her that you knew what you were doing. I was told you left. If you are still in the City, I would definitely make you my primary doctor. I said thank you to you many times. Thanks again!!!

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Shipley was my doctor and the just left one day without telling anyone where she went. She just abandoned all her patients and left no medical records or instructions.

September 22nd, 2011
Had the same experience as everyone else. I though she was a good doctor and was very attentive. But she left her practice with no notice and move out of her office over a weekend. I found out because I needed fill my prescriptions and the pharmacy could not reach her. I had to find a doctor fast. This was so unprofessional and inconsiderate to her patients. Even the practice that she rented space from didn't know she left so quickly. Can't believe she could take all my medical records. Maybe it was a blessing because now I have a great internist who I am very happy with.

August 26th, 2011
Left practice on short notice, with no information on where she was going. I believe I was able to have my file sent to my new physician, but it was just a strange transition. Have never heard from her since.

July 17th, 2011
I went to Dr. Shipley for quite some time. In the summer of 2010 I was undergoing testing and called her office to get my test results. I reached a voice mail that her office was relocating, but later the message was gone and the line was disconnected. She absconded with my medical records and I have not heard from her since.

February 5th, 2009