A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Shoemaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Shoemaker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoemaker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shoemaker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Shoemaker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Shoemaker practice?
- Dr. Patricia Shoemaker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Shoemaker practices Pediatrics near Laurys Station, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Center Valley, PA.
See Laurys Station Pediatricians.