A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Sierra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Sierra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sierra
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sierra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierra graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
Dr. Sierra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Beatriz Sierra MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia B. Sierra practice?
- Dr. Patricia Sierra has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Sierra practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.