A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Sierra-Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierra-Wilkinson graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
Dr. Sierra-Wilkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Beatriz Sierra-Wilkinson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia B. Sierra-Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Patricia Sierra-Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Sierra-Wilkinson practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.