A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Solga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Solga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Solga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solga graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Solga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Michelle Solga MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Solga practice?
- Dr. Patricia Solga has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Solga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.