Learn more about Dr. Patricia Solga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Solga is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solga
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Solga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solga graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Solga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Solga MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Solga practice?
- Dr. Patricia Solga has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Solga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.