Learn more about Dr. Patricia Solga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Solga is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solga
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Solga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solga graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Solga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Solga MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Solga practice?
- Dr. Patricia Solga has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Solga practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.