Dr. Patricia Solga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Solga?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Solga?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2015

Mean and Unprofessional

I used to see Dr. Solga for scoliosis and I remember how horrible she was then (mainly how she complained to my mother that I had "trunkle obesity" and should lose weight. I was 11 and at a perfectly healthy weight.) Recently I went in to see her with lower thumb/upper wrist pain. Upon seeing her my hand was very bruised and a little swollen. I wanted to see an orthopedist because I had broken my wrist twice already, and I knew the pain that goes with it very well. She said X-rays were clear and said it was probably just a sprain, though she did cast it for two weeks. Upon the second appointment, we expected her to order more X-rays (I've had fractures before where you can't see them until they start to heal), but she didn't. She said "stop complaining," "there's nothing wrong with you," and when we tried to tell her that my hand still hurt she interrupted us and said, "it JUST came out of a cast, it will!" I've had 5 casts. I know the difference between pain and stiffness. Lastly, she stood at the door and said, "Just leave, get a lollipop," and pointed her finger towards the exit. We waited 46 minutes for a 3 minute "consult". Basically, she's a jerk and I'm still having significant pain.

November 12th, 2013

Amazing surgeon

Dr Solga might not have the best bedside manner but that's not what I was looking for. I would rather have a talented surgeon then a good bedside manner. Dr solga does not sugarcoat anything and that's what I like. My son was diagnosed with perthes disease and we were looking for one of the best surgeon 's and that's what we got. We will forever be great full to Dr Solga it is because of her skill that my son has a normal life. It has been almost five years that he had hid surgery and has no limitation's. He will be a freshman in high school next year and will be playing football for the first time in his life and if it were not for her talented skill that would not be possible. Bedside manner only goes so far but having a surgeon who is amazingly talented that's what I want! Forever great full.

August 25th, 2013

Dr. solga gave me my shot at having a normal childhood and life. When I was 4 1/2 she performed an amazing surgery that changed my life and enabled me to walk again. I thank you dr. Solga. ~gd

February 26th, 2013

Lower black pain with some numbness in the foot at times

my daughter was very upset with this doctor,this doctor does not have very good bed side manners, my daughter thought that she was rude .And she was trying to rush us out .

February 8th, 2013

Would not trust any other Ortho with my kids. Would recommend her to family and friends. She is a perfectionist when it comes to surgery and outcome! She has been our Ortho for 2 bone injuries, 1 that required surgery and 1 that did not.

September 11th, 2010

My son went for to see the doctor with pain in his upper thigh. He is a long distance runner. No x-rays were ordered and when I questoned this she said it was not needed. PT was ordered. The poor kid was running 50 miles a week on a fractured femur because he was not told to stop his activity. 20 days later his pain worsened and he could barely walk. Our return visit revealed a femoral fracture 5 1/2 inches long. It was negligent not to order x-rays at the first visit when he is a long distance runner doing 50 miles per week. This is her specialty. His fracture could have been smaller if the proper x-rays wwere ordered. The poor kid was also receiving PT all this time when he should have been resting his leg. Also, the doctor has a strange demeanor.

August 17th, 2010

never again

she even made fun of my daughters fingernails....my daughter was the patient!!!

March 9th, 2010

The experience had with Dr. Solga was awful. The wait time was ridiculous. Typically one wouldn't mind if it was then followed by quality care but that was not the case. The appointment lasted all of 5 minutes, after an hour wait. Her bedside manner was horrendous. She was abrupt and rude. Don't waste your time scheduling an appointment with her. Make better use of your time by researching a better quality orthapedic.

May 19th, 2017