A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Stec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Stec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Stec, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stec graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Stec has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Hosp, Des Plaines, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia C Stec MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Stec practice?
- Dr. Patricia Stec has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Stec practices Pediatrics near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Pediatricians.