Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Steinecker
Dr. Patricia Steinecker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Brook, IL, with another office in Oak Lawn, IL. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Steinecker is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Advocate Christ Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Steinecker has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Patricia Steinecker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Brook, IL.
Dr. Shams Shafiei
Medical Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oak Brook, IL 0.07 mi47
Dr. Ommar Hla
Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology
Elmhurst, IL 1.06 mi27
Dr. Marilyn Smith-Evrard
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Elmhurst, IL 1.15 mi39