A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Steinecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Steinecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinecker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Steinecker, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinecker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Steinecker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Haight Steinecker MD is a female Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia H. Steinecker practice?
- Dr. Patricia Steinecker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Steinecker practices Medical Oncology near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Brook Oncologists.