A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Strimpel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Strimpel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strimpel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Strimpel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Strimpel MD is a female Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Strimpel practice?
- Dr. Patricia Strimpel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Strimpel practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.