A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Suppes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Suppes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suppes
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Suppes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Suppes, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suppes graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Suppes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Suppes MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Suppes practice?
- Dr. Patricia Suppes has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Suppes practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.