A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Suppes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Suppes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Suppes, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suppes graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Suppes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Suppes MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Suppes practice?
- Dr. Patricia Suppes has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Suppes practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.