A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Szabo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Szabo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ellen Szabo MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia E. Szabo practice?
- Dr. Patricia Szabo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Szabo practices Internal Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Secane, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists.