A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Tsz-Yan Ng MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia T. Ng practice?
- Dr. Patricia Ng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Ng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.