Dr. Patricia Tagle Levy MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Scottsdale, AZ

3.8

April 19th, 2016
Great doctor
Saved my daughters life. She was depressed.

November 1st, 2015
Corrupt and Stubborn Doctor.
She is corrupt. Rather than treating you to help you get better, she does what she can to keep you as a patient--more money for her. I have been telling her for OVER A YEAR that my meds were causing more harm than good. She ignored the side effect and instead increased the doseage saying that more will help me get more output. The output from increase dosage was hardly noticeable with the drastic side effects. When I recommended switching to a more updated medication, she refused and said increasing dosage was the best route. She is very self-righteous, stubborn, and arrogant. Here I am, overdosed and miserable. I have consulted several other doctors and pharmacists who are just APPALLED with her treatment. My sister went through the same thing. If you want to become drug dependent and make yourself miserable too, then see this woman, but she is a complete fraud. She charges roughly $250 for less than 30 minutes. She asks you the VERY basics--mood, eating, sleep, etc. She checks your heart rate. Increases your meds. Sends you out with a ridiculous bill. Go see a doctor who wants to help patients, not overdose and make worse.

April 12th, 2011
Dr. Tagle Levy is an excellent diagnostician. She has worked with three of my children...all with different subtypes of ADHD, and one with bipolar II disorder. She is diligent about keeping up with their progress, and adept at changing the protocal when it's not working. She is very honest and has been very helpful with each child.

December 11th, 2009
Best Doctor of the Life Time Award
Dr. Tagle-Leve has been my Dr for 15 years and I could not survive one day with out her.

March 30th, 2009
I've been going to her since I was 9 (so for 12 years) and have had times when I liked her and times when I didn't but she is an excellent doctor and that is what really matters.