Dr. Patricia Tansey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Tansey?

September 15th, 2010

I know I'm only 14, but I have had Dr. Tansey for as long as I can remember, and the only bad memory I have with her is when I was so sick I was literally up all night vomiting when I was 4, she gave me a medicine that was less than delicious. She's a pretty awesome woman and I like visits with her.

January 23rd, 2009

I enjoy Dr. Tansey. She has been our pediatric since our daughter was 6 mo old. She is 14 nows and has a very good relationship with Dr. Tansey.

February 9th, 2015