A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Tellez-Giron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Tellez-Giron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tellez-Giron graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tellez-Giron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Tellez-Giron MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Tellez-Giron practice?
- Dr. Patricia Tellez-Giron has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Tellez-Giron practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, WI and Verona, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians and Madison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.