A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Temple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Temple, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Temple graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Temple has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- Vanderbilt Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Collins Temple MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Temple practice?
- Dr. Patricia Temple has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Temple practices Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.