A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Tenner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tenner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospi
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tenner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Tenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Tenner practice?
Dr. Patricia Tenner practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Critical Care Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians, San Antonio Urgent Care Centers, and San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Tenner, Dr. Patrice Tenner, Dr. Patsy Tenner, Dr. Patti Tenner, Dr. Pattie Tenner, Dr. Patty Tenner