A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Tenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenner
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Tenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Tenner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Tenner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Tenner MD is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Tenner practice?
- Dr. Patricia Tenner has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Tenner practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.