A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Tenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Tenner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tenner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Tenner MD is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Tenner practice?
- Dr. Patricia Tenner has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Tenner practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.