A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Tenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Tenner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tenner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tenner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan