A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Terry, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Terry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Urology
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Terry has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan