A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Terry, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Terry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Urology
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Terry has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Jo Terry MD is a female Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Terry practice?
- Dr. Patricia Terry has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Terry practices Urology and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists and San Antonio Surgeons.