Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Patricia Thomas
Patricia Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY, with other offices in Fresh Meadows, NY and Flushing, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Patricia Thomas is affiliated with Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The, SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital and St Josephs Hospital-Cmc. She speaks English.
Patricia Thomas has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Patricia Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Fouad Bou Harb
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Jamaica, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Kaplana Reddy
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Jamaica, NY 0.06 mi19