Best Doctor Available show details Best Doctor Available
by Linda L Frost on Jul 4th, 2015

Dr. Trantham has been my doctor for almost 25 years. In that time, she has taken excellent care of my medical needs but has also shown interest in me as a person. and getting to know my family and what my activities are. Her bedside manner is wonderful. And she takes care of the total patient. In addition, she takes care of the problem \. When I explain my problem, she knows what to do about it. When it is time to call in a specialist, she does and doesn't stretch the waiting time out. I'm 70 years old, and she is only the second primary care for physician I have. I highly recommend her if you're looking for a new doctor. She has successfully helped me through some major health crises.

A doctor who cares show details A doctor who cares
by Tia W. on Feb 24th, 2013

Dr. Trantham is worth the wait. She spends quality time with her patients. She has been my doctor for almost 20 years. She shows interest in my personal life, family, and career. She always makes me feel understood. Sometimes I have to wait for her on an appt. day but that is because she is giving all patients quality time.