A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Triplett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Triplett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Triplett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Triplett graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Triplett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Fowler Triplett MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patricia F. Triplett practice?
- Dr. Patricia Triplett has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Triplett practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near High Point, NC.
See High Point Internists and High Point Infectious Disease Doctors.