Dr. Patricia Tsung Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Tsung?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on November 14th, 2015

I was injured by this doctor 16 years ago resulting in an injury that I'll have forever. I have had severe chronic pain every day since. Do not let this doctor perform any procedure on you, especially any kind of epidural.

former patient

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Do not see this doctor. Insulting, sarcastic, rude. demeanor. Vague, meaningless diagnoses. Obviously cares nothing for patient.

Beware of dangerous invasive treatments!

Posted on July 12th, 2012

My family and I were convinced by Dr. Patricia Tsung years ago that a lumbar steroid epidural injection performed in her office with no fluoroscopy was my best option for relief of minor back pain and inflexibility due to short and tight hamstrings. I was only 16 years old. All I wanted was to be able to do the things I never could.. gymnastics, dance, etc. On injection day I laid down in the patient room facing the wall, with Dr. Tsung sitting behind me and my mother to the left. Shortly after the area was numbed, she proceeded with the injection. Immediately I felt intense pressure and then horrible sharp pain at the injection site. Dr. Tsung commented many times that she could not find the epidural space and kept re-inserting the needle again and again. All the while, I am screaming for her to stop, screaming at the top of my lings.. the pain was like nothing I had felt before. She just told me that I should only be feeling pressure and continued to poke me with the needle. She wouldnt stop, it felt like a knife stabbing me over and over again. When my mother pleaded with her to tell her if she found the epidural space, she refused to answer. She never did answer that question. When she finally stopped, after I screamed enough that she had to, this brand new excruciating pain stayed. The pain was new, intense and overwhelming. It had gone from a 2 to a 9 out of 10 in just those few minutes.. minutes when she refused to stop re-inserting a needle blind into my spinal column. I was bedridden until I discovered narcotic drugs. Then I could function at least.. but they pumped me so full of drugs that I went from taking vicodin to methadone to oxycontin all the way to the 75mcg Duragesic Fentanyl patch before I was even legally an adult. All the while regularly visiting the ER and Urgent Care during flare-ups for shots of morphine and demerol.. in doses that were incredible. My family took Kaiser to court... but we ended up losing the case because there were no other cases of this at that time, they had an entire firm of lawyers who tried to do anything they could to make me look bad in the depositions, and at the time we had no way to prove without a doubt that the injection had caused the new debilitating pain. They called it a coincidence that the pain started exactly when the injection was administered. They said that Dr. Tsung wanted to get back to her life. I am now 29 and have tried every treatment and medication under the sun, but have not found anything to this day that gives me even a moment without pain. I was forced to homeschool after this and then watched as my dreams to go to NYU vanish as quickly as the pain had appeared. I only wish we hadn't agreed to such an invasive treatment without asking about less-invasive options. Why did we think it was necessary? They had us all convinced that it was going to be the magical cure to everything. Dr. Tsung performed an unnecessary injection in a dangerous location, with no x-ray guidance and changed my life forever.Please, please beware of Kaiser doctors like this. It can ruin your life forever.

Posted on September 12th, 2016