Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Ubani-Ebere
Dr. Patricia Ubani-Ebere, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, GA, with other offices in Warm Springs, GA and Commerce, GA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, General Practice and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Ubani-Ebere is affiliated with Warm Springs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Ubani-Ebere has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Patricia Ubani-Ebere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, GA.
Dr. Mack Clements
General Practice, Family Medicine
Greenville, GA 0.80 mi47
Dr. Miriam Gwathney
Family Medicine, General Practice
Greenville, GA 0.95 mi19
Dr. Roy Jefferson
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Warm Springs, GA 9.53 mi23