A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Uherova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uherova
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uherova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Uherova, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Uherova graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Uherova MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Uherova practice?
- Dr. Patricia Uherova has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Uherova practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Pathologists and Brentwood Hematologists.